My next trip to disney will be to Epcot. When I was younger I always found Epcot to be boring after a few hours of visiting. My most recent trip we decided to do something different, because here are surprisingly tons of things to do at Epcot that we had just never gotten around to before. Here is a list of a few of my favorite things to do:
- Disney pin trading! – there is a HUGE pin trading station at Epcot. It’s super fun, and shaded.
- Innovations – Inovations has a make your own video game, where you can the star of your own video game. Its super fun and in an airconditioned building. So if your day is getting to hot, its a perfect spot to relax and just have some fun.
- Caption EOS – it’s old, it’s 80’s, but it’s amazing. The seats move up and down when your space ship crashes making the 3D movie a little bit more interactive. The only part I didn’t like, was when this rope came out and hit me in the leg… ouch…
- SOARIN!!!! – Soarin is a must ride! There are not words to describe the amazing feeling of flying over the beautiful California. Some advice to get on this ride is without waiting forever and a day : make sure to run and get fast passes first thing, they run out very quickly!
- Test Track – I’m not gonna lie. I’m not a rollar coaster/ thrill rider person, but test track was awesome! It only went fast for one part, and there were tons of little kids laughing and smiling on the ride. If you’re nervous like I was, just face those fears and go on the ride! The worse that can happen is you don’t like the ride.
- The countries – the countries can take up to 5 hours to do, so make sure you pick out the countries you see the most and get those done. Then at the end of the day, you can go back and do the other countries that you might not have gotten to.
- The “little kid” rides – Epcot has a lot of little kid rides, but they are actually really entertaining and fun. The best part is that they are educational!! yay.
These are just a few of my opinions on rides and games you can do while you are at Epcot. In this blog I decided to not put down a place to eat. At Epcot you will be pleased with any place there! (But since i mentioned I have to add that the beirgarten in Germany and mexico have amazing food!)
As always I hope you guys enjoyed this blog